An AV® Preeminent™ Peer Review Rated by Martindale-Hubbell® attorney, Edward R. Young has more than 30 years' experience helping plaintiffs in personal injury cases in the Bronx, Brooklyn and Long Island and throughout New York. He received his J.D. from New York University in 1975 and his B.A. magna cum laude with departmental honors from Union College in 1972. He is a member of Phi Beta Kappa, the nation's oldest academic honor society. He has represented local municipalities as their counsel and acted as chairman of the Ethics Committee for the municipal Village of Lindenhurst. He has handled multimillion-dollar cases from intake to trial.
In addition to his personal injury practice, Mr. Young also assists clients in estate planning, elder law, family law and real estate matters.
- New York, 1975
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of New York, 1977
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of New York, 1977
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Armed Forces, 1977
- U.S. Court of Federal Claims, 1977
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Federal Circuit, 1977
- U.S. Supreme Court, 1997
- J.D., New York University, 1975
- B.A., magna cum laude, Union College, 1972
- New York State Trial Lawyers Association
- The Association of Trial Lawyers of America
- Suffolk County Bar Association
- New York State Bar Association
- Bronx County Bar Association